Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bits of my wednesday



cookies for a friend.


salmon. 'garlic bread.' whole foods veggie noodles.



college station sunset & a flag football game.


"but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life" - american beauty



6 comments:

Chuval said...

gah! I love that movie! slash I love your cookies! slash I love you!

Lauren Madison said...

:)

i want to eat those cookies with you!

Emily[Plu] said...

I miss you!

mickeyesther said...

AHH....so yummy !!!

Carrie said...

quote = stolen.

Emily Powell said...

thanks! we think he's pretty darn cute too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails