Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i'm turning 45


not really, but my latest crafting endeavor might suggest otherwise. 
but seriously, so many wreaths out there are 
pricey & 'maw-maw,' if you will.
so, i took matters into my own hands & it was pretty fun
to make custom, affordable, seasonal cheer for our first home. 



please note the fierce baylor bear. 
and why don't more fall wreaths feature footballs? 
wow, i just got really deep there. 

sometimes my crafts make me as confused about my age
as texas is about what season it is.

...and i definitely plan on updating it frequently. 
next month: candy corn garland, hehe.
wreathing party- anyone? 
ooo this thrilling life i lead...


6 comments:

Chuval said...

Wreathing party yes! Katie it looks great! Posting my pillows soon!

Carrie said...

pahaha nerd alert! :)

Lauren Madison said...

I love this; that wreath is so cute. I want one! Teach me your crafty ways, Katie Plu Pinson! :)

kara said...

hahah Katie I love it!! keep crafting!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I really like your blog.

I just started mine a few weeks ago, and i would really appreciate it if you read it and told me what you think.

- Jill

www.stylemansion.blogspot.com

Mrs. Frazier said...

sooo cute Katie.... and sic em. I would be down for a wreath making party, Ry and and I might even make a road trip to CS for it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails