Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

happy pretty friday!

test day power breakfast:
mini whole wheat bagles + cream cheese + red onions + basil + tomatoes+ lox =
perfect way to start a fresh new day.  best enjoyed with coffee and orange juice
 on a porch in the cool morning air. 
highly recommend it.  next time we will probably add capers & chives too. yummm. 

the weather today is so perfect my heart feels it might burst from joy! 
no work, coffee with a new friend, a skype date, and plenty of time to enjoy quiet time on the porch to read, write & paint make remind me not to fret so much on the rainy days. 
they always go away. 

"Look to me continually for help, comfort, and companionship. Because I am always by your side, the briefest glance can connect you with Me. When you look to Me for help, it flows freely from My Presence. This recognition of your need for Me, in small matters as well as in large ones, keeps you spiritually alive. 
When you need comfort, I love to enfold you in My arms. I enable you not only to feel comforted but also to be a channel through whom I comfort others.  Thus you are doubly blessed, because a living channel absorbs some of whatever flows through it. "
-Jesus Calling, Sarah Young

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails