Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

turkey day revisited

















our first married thanksgiving was incredible.
we spend 4 days & 5 nights with my family in beautiful san jose.

vibrant yellow & fierce red trees;
my hungry eyes couldn't get enough of them...
or of any part of the whole trip, really.

lots & lots of pictures, memories & joyful moments.
and i'm extra thankful to have had my best friend 
hold me when i cried
due to missing my family already. 
thank you christmas for quickly approaching. 

i love you, thanksgiving. and you too, san jose. 

...is it normal to still be craving stuffing & turkey?

1 comment:

Rockwrites said...

you take really great pictures! So you sound like you moved from Texas... I moved from New York City to Houston. I SO miss the snow this time of year but, miracle of miracles, it's snowing HERE today! YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails