Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

out of commission

Dear blog friends,

I'm very sorry for the lack of posting. Between being out of town for an amazing friend reunion in new orleans, job training for my new job, getting ready for surgery, and just straight up enjoying summertime- things have just been a little busy. Though I've had time to post and even started several, these past couple of weeks too many thoughts bounce around my head and don't seem to come out clearly on paper. My surgery is tomorrow, so I will be out of commission for a little while. However, I promise to be back soon!

In the meantime, if you stumble upon this still un-updated blog, I would really appreciate a prayer for the doctors & my recovery. I never have had any surgery before, so I'm a little nervous. I've been so blessed by friends and family already and am so grateful for all of your prayers and comforting words. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you so much, Lauren, for sending me this:
"I am leaving you with a gift- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:26

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

Lauren Madison said...

awww....thanks for the shout out, KP! and thank you, JESUS, for Your words and peace and truth! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails